Custom Video Production For Lawyers – Why Do Lawyers Need to Grab This Opportunity?
The truth is, there is one basic rule to lawyers and video production. Statistics show over and over that businesses with a video versus businesses can not convert a visitor to a sale more frequently. A video will not work every time of course. The people visiting a website may be in any stage of making a decision. Video is just a tactic to help them on their way. Videos give lawyers the opportunity to show their human side, their heart, passion for live and love of the law. Lawyers can show they truly care about the clients they serve.
And plus there are some great benefits to having a video.
1. Videos are a great place to present how you look, how you talk and what you are like.
It shows that you have the money to create a video,
2. People think in images, not in text. If you want to deliver a message, video comes a close second to a face to face conversation.
3. If you have a strong call to action at the end of the video, this can point the person in the right direction.
You can let someone know the benefits of using your services. What differs you from other lawyers and how you can help.
4. If you are anything like 90% of the internet searchers, the last thing you want to do is spend hours searching. You may check out five websites, make some calls and make a decision. Most people are not scrutinizing each bullet point and wondering about each text block.
5. They will however, always remember that professional, well spoken firm with the compelling video.
The average commercial budget was once over half a million… as technology progressed, advertising became much more affordable. The truth is, one legal client may be worth 20 thousand or more. So shooting a professional video (make sure to go professional and not amateur) has an incredible amount of value for the money.
Final Things to Remember
1. You can not convince people that you are the best but you can give them lots of benefits, present a professional appearance and build trust through a personal connection.
2. Low quality video production takes away from the message. Poor audio distracts. As professional as you want to be, choose a video production company that matches that.
3. Package and deliver your message in a straight forward and efficient manner. People will thank you for saving them the searching time.
4. It is true that more videos go more places, the more videos you can create, the more people will find them on the net.
Check out Video in Vancouver, a company specializing in marketing using video production. We work out of Vancouver and can be found at our website http://www.videoinvancouver.com