Learn How to Navigate through the world of social media [Educational]
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”,”serif”;}
Event: Mobile Host Hospitality & Retail: Mobile and Social Media Summit
Location: Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort – Orlando, FL
Date and Time: Tuesday, April 22nd at 1:30pm
Session: Social Media Supersession
Navigating through the world of social media can be confusing, this session will examine tried and true strategies that attract customers and create a “social buzz”.
- Developing a social media plan to stand out from your competition
- How to develop a community keep followers and fans engaged
- Understanding social media signals and how they affect search engine results
- Which social media channels are the most important?
- How to turn followers and fans into customers
- Incorporating social media in your website and marketing
- What is the future of social media?
Kandi Steiner, Social Media Specialist – Publix Supermarkets
Tracy Connors, Business Development Manager – Milestone Internet Marketing
Major Hospitality & Retail Brand Social Media Experts TBA
Session Lead: Cami Zimmer, Pres. Campaign Touch
For more event information and to register visit the show website
Source: Paid Search