Too Much Data to Digest: Hospitality Digital Marketing Speaking at TDS North America
Event: TDS North America 2022
Keynote Address: Re-wire your company strategy: Innovate your approach to loyalty, personalization and brand confidence to own your travel consumer and drive direct bookings
Date: October 19th 2022
The Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The guest experience revolution is fundamentally changing the business conversation at a strategic level. Customer centricity needs to be weaved throughout the fabric of your organization in order to remain competitive. Ensure your brand is doing enough from the top down to satisfy your customer’s changing needs.
- OTAs are dominating and owning the customer through their strong grasp of data and mobile. What strategies can travel suppliers implement to compete at this level?
- The travel consumer now expects to be treated like an individual but many travel brands are struggling to fully grasp this opportunity: Find out what it will take for the travel industry to deliver true personalization.
- Explore the importance of building a strong brand identity in driving direct bookings.
- According to recent research, of the 238 million US consumers who are members of a loyalty program, only 44% are considered active members: Learn how to combine pricing, marketing and innovation to drive loyalty.
- Data is key! Understand the importance of sharing data throughout your organization and between brands to deliver a truly personalized experience.
In today’s complex world, hoteliers can spend too many hours formatting and collecting data versus analyzing and taking action. Hoteliers need to mine for the most insightful information from the data and expand data sources to capture a full understanding of consumers and performance. Learn about Unalytix, a SAAS based platform, that offers a complete set of tools and analytics to manage company-wide Digital Marketing and Distribution Channels. Unalytix integrates a wide range of data sources such as brand contribution reports, booking engines, Google Analytics, and OTA API’s to deliver actionable reporting and insights. CEOs, General Managers and Revenue Managers can manage ROI, Channel Contribution performance across brand.com, independent site, OTAs, GDS and Voice while Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Digital Officers and eCommerce Managers can use Marketing Tools and Analytics to optimize direct online channels. Take control of the disperse reporting, manage your company’s marketing effortlessly with a single view dashboard, move from insights to action, and win over your leads and competition.
Platform: Unalytix, powered by Milestone
Kurien Jacob, Chief Revenue Officer, Highgate Hotels
Christophe Alaux, EVP North America, Accor Hotels
Anil Aggarwal, CEO, Milestone Internet Marketing
Peter Cassidy, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Stackla
Source: Paid Search